Nadia Buari Marries Secretly (Rumour)

Saturday, April 24, 2010


Nadia Buhari, a movie goddess of immaculate beauty, is said to have gotten married recently and there is a wild hunt for who the husband might be though family sources have not said much.

As if to confirm the report, Nadia has started wearing a sparkling ring on her ring finger. She has been spotted wearing this sparkling ring at a number of official programs but has decided to keep the issue of her supposed marriage under wraps. “It’s my little secret. I’m not sharing that,” was all Nadia Buhari told myjoyonline when she was questioned about her new ring.

It is public knowledge that Nadia had been in a long-term love relationship with golden-boy Michael Essien of Chelsea Football Club and that has added a sting to the controversy surrounding her sparkling ring. Many would have concluded Essien was responsible for the ring on Nadia’s finger, if not for recent grapevine reports that suggested the two had called off their relationship for undisclosed reasons.

NEWS-ONE recently asked Nadia about her marriage plans and she was quite slippery on the subject. “I want to establish myself well before I get married. Before you become somebody’s wife you must have your own life. I have to work so hard to get to this point of my life and I am going to continue because I don’t think I have achieved enough or what I want to achieve. Marriage kind of pulls you down.

It demands a lot and I am not willing to relax, I want to work harder and get somewhere. I will get married but not any time soon. Probably a couple of years, I am not sure. But anyway, hey! You never know. I may say this now but tomorrow may come with something different,” Nadia told NEWS-ONE in that interview at Akosombo.

In that interview, Nadia explained that though her fans would want to know what is going on in her life, the media should be cautious and respect her privacy saying she considers matters concerning her relationship private.

“I feel that part of me is very personal, very private so it should stay that way. What I am bringing to the public is the movies. It is what I am doing, my career is my job. hat is what we should be talking about. I don’t like to talk about my private life and so I don’t want my private life out there.

“I am extremely quiet because I am a very shy person. You will never know me until you get close to me and you will know the kind of person I am,” she noted. She would, however, not talk about her alleged collapsed relationship with Michael Essien and speculations that she had a child with a Holland-based Ghanaian.

Nadia Buhari, daughter of music icon, Alhaji Sidiku Buhari, is undoubtedly one of the topmost actresses on the screens. She has become a household name in Africa most especially in Ghana and Nigeria and has close to 40 movies to her credit.

2 Feedback:

shenneat said...

article replica ysl try this website Dolabuy Dior visite site bags replica gucci

raybam said...

Dior Dolabuy replica bags us replica designer backpacks replica bags in china try this site replica kipling bags

 
Site Meter