Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police AG - Celebrities - Ifeyinka

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth who was at the Lagos State Commissioner of Police's office yesterday, to pick up stolen mobile phones, recovered by officers of the Nigerian Police, has promised never to crack negative jokes about the Nigerian Police again.

The ace Comedian said ;

“I want to thank the Nigeria Police for a job well-done. I thought I will never see again the items stolen from my house. It is amazing that with two weeks of the robbery attack, the suspects were arrested, my handset recovered.
I usually make negative jokes about our police, but with this performance, I will never use them for negative jokes. I advice members of the public to always support the police.
http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/basketmouth-promises-never-to-crack.html

0 Feedback:

 
Site Meter