Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRqQHcigQZO/



'ON MY WIFE, MRS MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE'S APPOINTMENT AS SENIOR SPECIAL ASSISTANT(SSA) ON ENTERTAINMENT, ARTS AND CULTURE TO THE GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE, HIS EXCELLENCY GOVERNOR YAHAYA BELLO.
First and foremost let me cease this opportunity to again thank God Almighty for sparing our lives till this moment and also for this honour He has deemed my beautiful and adorable wife worthy of. In the event of this congratulatory message, I also want to specifically and categorically say that I, Prince Odianosen Okojie gives my full consent and support of any kind to my wife Mrs Mercy Johnson Okojie on her recent appointment as Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Kogi State on Entertainments, Arts and Culture

 
 
 
 

0 Feedback:

 
Site Meter