Jaimee Grubbs, Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Arrested for Driving Violations

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jaimee Grubbs
Jaimee Grubbs, one of the many women linked to Tiger Woods, is back in the news after an arrest on Wednesday.

Grubbs, 24, was arrested in West Hollywood, Calif., for driving with a suspended license, according to People.com

TMZ claims there are three outstanding warrants against her. The LA County Sheriff's department said the bail for the outstanding warrants was $30,309.

Grubbs was known as the woman with the missing tooth in the wild World of Woods. The Los Angeles cocktail waitress, who appeared on VH-1's 'Tool Academy,' told Us Weekly that she had a steamy 31-month fling with Woods, claiming she had a voicemail recording and 300 racy text messages to prove it.

Back in December, the cocktail waitress told 'Extra' that she wanted to apologize to Woods' wife. "I couldn't describe how remorseful that I am to have hurt her family and her emotionally."

"I can't say that I would ever go back to him. I would definitely have a relationship with him whether it was friends or just to have him in my life," she added. "But as far as going back to him emotionally like I was -- I don't know if I can put myself through that again."

1 Feedback:

Anonymous said...

Did not thought about this until now :)Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure Extract inhibits the pancreas from breaking down starch into maltose and dextrin. It also stops the creation of alpha-amylase nutrients in the body system.

Health professionals often advise this to their people who are diabetic
patients because the Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure stops the manufacturing of alpha-glucosidase based in the colon from renovating disaccharides and starches
into blood sugar. Hemorrhoids Treatment Cure benefits also prevents glucose and carbohydrate food from turning into
excess fat by ending the making of citrate lyase. Some medical professionals use Garcinia as a laxative to
help with obstipation or other wellness purposes such as fat loss, stress relief, sadness,
mood swings and as a tool to acquiring a beneficial night rest.


my website - hemorrhoids removal chicago

 
Site Meter