Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity - Romance - Ifeyinka

Sunday, March 26, 2017

A Nigerian man who has been identified as Joshua Ilayah, has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity with a yet to be named "fuckboy".
Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts her "fuckboy" with the phone he gave her, threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't bring back the phone before 7pm.

Here's what Joshua wrote;

"Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no Bleep is given.
I don't open doors for hoes, U can't be texting a fuckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning. Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm."


http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-threatens-his-ex.html

0 Feedback:

 
Site Meter